Friday, February 18, 2011

Caper 2011


CAPER EXPERIENCE 2011
















The Paul Mitchell schools Vegas Caper, always tops the year before. I don't ever see how that's even possible. I think the secret ingredient magic!..... lot's and lot's of magic! 


 Caper just isn't one of those things that just inspire you for a couple weeks later, it doesn't become just a memory either. Its a powerful connection that when you think of your experience it doesn't compare to any other energy.                                   



My experience once again voted unforgettable. I was in the makeup department and  able to lead an amazing team of Learning leaders from our schools, Evie, Kari Jo, Jasmine, Stephanie, Cassandra, Katie, and the beautiful Alifia (who made me cry backstage!). The connection between our team and the amount of inspiration that happend in those few days, I feel was so powerful it could supply HONG KONG electricity for at least a year. The future professional screams and passion helps carry that charge.






I feel so blessed to be able to create such beauty and push my personal limits with the opportunities and blessings i've had in life and in my career there is nothing like it.


If you haven't heard KATHY BUCKLY your life's mission is to find her Masters CD  interview with Winn Claybaugh!

Thank you Denny Claybaugh, Provo Future professionals, Devri Ficklin, Debra Dietrich, Brennan, Winn, Stephen Wortham, Mary Cuomo, Robert Cromeans, Angus, Stephanie Kocielski and the other artists on the amazing artistic team that made this possible for me. I'm forever in your debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment